Our Products are made of 100% sustainably grown Moso bamboo.
- Bamboo is made up of naturally antibacterial, anti fungal and odour resistant fibers.
- Our Products are CE / EU, FDA, LFGB, SGS approved making it perfect for safe food service.
- Beautifully designed grooves around the edge of the board are crafted perfectly to hold biscuits, crackers and breads.
- Highly functional smooth sliding drawer that when opened reveals our easy grip bamboo handle stainless steel cheese servers.
- Perfect for entertaining guests, Its large 13”x13”x2” inch surface allows for a variety of cheeses, fruits, meats, biscuits and breads to be all served at once.
MAGNETIC KNIFE STRIPS
- Perfect for the modern day minimalist who is looking to remove the unsightly clutter that comes with the bulky out of date knife blocks.
- Beautiful stainless steel finish will compliment any modern kitchen.
- Extremely strong magnetic force holds even your heaviest knives without risk of falling off.
- Easy to install instructions give you two hanging methods!
TO BRING A TOUCH OF CLASS TO YOUR HOME WITH HIGH QUALITY AND BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED PRODUCTS
WANT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON ONE OF OUR PREMIUM PRODUCTS?
SEALING THAT BOARD!
Do you want your board to last ? of course you do !
We recommend using a food grade butcher block oil to season the board before use and once a month thereafter.
Butcher block oil is absorbed by the board which in turn stops other liquids from being absorbed and warping or staining the product
HOW DO I CLEAN THE CHEESEBOARD?
Use a tiny amount of dish soap, hot water, and a rag to clean. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
IS IT DISHWASHER SAFE?
No, hand wash only don't be lazy
HOW TO GET THE LONGEST LIFE OUT YOUR BOARD
- Dunk or let the board in stand in water. The wood will absorb water and potentially warp.
- Use bleach. This will stain the wood and/or excessively dry the wood.
- Put a wet board flat to dry. If the board dries on one side, it will cause the wood to warp.
HOW DO I REMOVE/AVOID STAINS?
Chopping brightly coloured foods such as berries can stain the board.
There's no need to resort to harsh, toxic cleaners to remove stains from bamboo; the appropriate cleaning methods are as green as the board itself.
Dampen the stain with clean water. Cover the area with kosher salt, which can draw the stain up and out of the bamboo. Let the salt sit overnight, then rinse the board clean in the morning.
Mix more salt with water to form a paste if the stain is still visible. Scoop the paste onto a toothbrush and brush the stain with it. Rinse the board. Repeat until the stain is gone or the process stops having an effect.
Clean the board thoroughly with a mild detergent and hot water to remove any lingering salt. Let the board dry.
Sand the stained area lightly with fine-grit sandpaper if all else fails. Season the board with food-grade mineral oil to return the bamboo to its original condition and protect it from future stains.
Things You Will Need
§ Kosher salt
§ Mild detergent
§ Fine-grit sandpaper
§ Mineral oil
S/S MAGNETIC KNIFE STRIP
HOW STRONG IS IT?
We understand that our main customer concern is that the magnets will not be strong enough to hold up your prized knife collection.
We assure that you will be able to hang a combined weight of 4kg or 8.8lb
- if using velcro strips assure they are rated to over 4kg or 8.8lb
you can rest assured that your knives will be secure! We have successfully tested our product with knives over 300g
HOW DO I PUT IT UP?
Every purchase comes with a set of instructions specifically made for this product.
basically you will have two options
- use the provided screws, mounts and easy hang template
- use velcro strips
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER IT?
- Only put knives on the holder that are completely dry to prevent rust
- twist the knives off, don't slide them off this will reduce the scratching
- We recommend wiping with a microfibre towel. it shouldn't get dirty, if your knives are clean.
WILL MY KNIVES SPIN?
Our strips have strong strips running through the whole surface, not just the edges to prevent any spinning.
Knife Strips are designed to have the handle hanging underneath this will prevent it from unbalancing.
WHAT CAN I MOUNT IT TO?
Any smooth surfaces like walls, glass splash backs and tiled surfaces
*please note hang the knife holder onto the wall first without knives to let the velcro strips set and confirm that it will hold
Anywhere you can drill a hole, preferably into a stud
*please make sure you use the correct drill BIT TYPE for the surface you are drilling
make sure to hang the knife holder out of the way, where it can't be knocked or easily reached by children